Frequently Asked QuestionsWhat are your office hours:
- Office hours - Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to noon.
- Standard storage units have 24 hour access
- Climate controlled storage units are accessible Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturday 9am to noon; during our normal office hours.
- Yes. Our facilities take many precautions against damage or loss but cannot control unforeseen circumstances, conditions, or potential disasters. Homeowner's or Renter's insurance policies are accepted with an active Declaration page presented at the time of lease. Tenants are strongly encouraged to check with their insurance provider to ensure that off-site storage is covered in their policy.
- No, we cannot accept packages/mail for tenants.
- Yes. We sell packaged locks in our office if you do not have one. You will be the only one with a key or combination to your unit.
- Yes. Please inquire with one of our Storage Consultants about items that are restricted from being stored on our properties as outlined in our lease agreement. Prohibited items include, but are not limited to; Perishable Goods, Flammable Materials, Explosives and other Dangerous Materials, and any item(s) that violates any county, state, or federal law(s).
- We ask for 10 day written or verbal notice to vacate your unit. Please remove all of your items and your lock. Please close the unit door.
- Standard storage does not have electricity or lights inside the units. Climate controlled storage has lights in the units but no electricity.
© 2005- Potter's Self Storage, LLC
Web site by Bronenkant Web Design, LLC